- Romano F., Massuti-Ballester B., Binder T., Herdrich G., Fasoulas S. and Schönherr T. (2018). System analysis and test-bed for an atmosphere-breathing electric propulsion system using an inductive plasma thruster. Acta Astronautica 147:114-126, June 2018, DOI: 10.1016/j.actaastro.2018.03.031
- Romano F., Herdrich G., Binder T., Boxberger A., Traub C., Fasoulas S., Schönherr T., Roberts P. et. al. (2018). Effects of applied magnetic field on IPG6-S, test-bed for an ABEP-based inductive plasma thruster (IPT). Presented at the Space Propulsion 2018, Seville, Spain, May 14-18, 2018, SP2018 00412.
- Romano F. et al. (2017). Performance Evaluation of a Novel Inductive Atmosphere-Breathing EP System. Presented at the 35th International Electric Propulsion Conference Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, October 8 – 12, 2017.
- Roberts P. C. E. et al. (2017). DISCOVERER – Radical Redesign of Earth Observation Satellites for Sustained Operation at Significantly Lower Altitudes. Presented at the 68th International Astronautical Congress (IAC), Adelaide, Australia, September 25-29, 2017.
- Romano F. et al. (2017). System Aanalysis and Test-Bed for an Atmosphere-Breathing Electric Propulsion System Using an Inductive Plasma Thruster. Presented at the 68th International Astronautical Federation (IAC), Adelaide, Australia, September 25-29, 2017.