- Traub C., Romano F., Binder T. et al. (2019). On the exploitation of differential aerodynamic lift and drag as a means to control satellite formation flight. CEAS Space Journal 12567: 1–18, May 2019, DOI: 10.1007/s12567-019-00254-y
- Becedas J. et al. (2018). Aerodynamic Technologies for Earth Observation Missions in Very Low Earth Orbit. Presented at the 16th Reinventing Space Conference (RISpace), London, UK, October 30-November 1, 2018.
- Romano F. et al. (2018). Advances on the Inductive Plasma Thruster Design for an Atmosphere-Breathing EP System. Presented at the 69th International Astronautical Congress (IAC), Bremen, Germany, October 1-5, 2018.
- Romano F., Massuti-Ballester B., Binder T., Herdrich G., Fasoulas S. and Schönherr T. (2018). System analysis and test-bed for an atmosphere-breathing electric propulsion system using an inductive plasma thruster. Acta Astronautica 147:114-126, June 2018, DOI: 10.1016/j.actaastro.2018.03.031
- Romano F., Herdrich G., Binder T., Boxberger A., Traub C., Fasoulas S., Schönherr T., Roberts P. et. al. (2018). Effects of applied magnetic field on IPG6-S, test-bed for an ABEP-based inductive plasma thruster (IPT). Presented at the Space Propulsion 2018, Seville, Spain, May 14-18, 2018, SP2018 00412.
- Romano F. et al. (2017). Performance Evaluation of a Novel Inductive Atmosphere-Breathing EP System. Presented at the 35th International Electric Propulsion Conference Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, October 8 – 12, 2017.
- Roberts P. C. E. et al. (2017). DISCOVERER – Radical Redesign of Earth Observation Satellites for Sustained Operation at Significantly Lower Altitudes. Presented at the 68th International Astronautical Congress (IAC), Adelaide, Australia, September 25-29, 2017.
- Romano F. et al. (2017). System Aanalysis and Test-Bed for an Atmosphere-Breathing Electric Propulsion System Using an Inductive Plasma Thruster. Presented at the 68th International Astronautical Federation (IAC), Adelaide, Australia, September 25-29, 2017.