Five renowned experts from the relevant scientific fields of DISCOVERER have agreed to be part of the DISCOVERER Scientific Advisory Board (SAB). They will cover all the key technology areas coming together in this project:
- Eelco Doornbos (TU Delft) – expert in orbital aerodynamics and thermospheric physics
- Mykola Nickolay Ivchenko (KTH) – expert in CubeSat technology
- Grant Munro (ESR Technology) – expert in ultrahigh vacuum systems
- David Mostaza (HispaSat) – expert in orbital aerodynamics applications
- Holger Kersten (Uni Kiel) – expert in atmosphere-breathing electric propulsion
The SAB is a consultative body which is formed to ensure and improve the scientific performance and the quality of results of DISCOVERER. The members of the SAB will be invited to the annual GA meetings in order to monitor the progress of work, to assess the scientific quality and to give feedback to the consortium members, but without a right to vote.